An opportunity to support workers who work with men, women and children
that have experienced domestic abuse by offering their time, knowledge and experience.
You do not need any previous experience - full training will be given
We couldn't do what we do without volunteers - you could play a vital and valued role in making our organisation run smoothly, so that it can support those who need our services.
The organisation benefits enormously from volunteers who
- Support staff working with families
- Help with the on-call service
- Work on a variety of projects
- Raise awareness
- Distribute publicity materials
- Provide transport for service users
- Work in the refuge
- Work in the office, contributing to administration
- Membership of Board of Directors, Financial or Health & Safety working groups
What's in it for me?
- A choice of different roles to suit you
- Induction and ongoing training opportunities
- Experience in the work we do
- Meeting new people
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- We provide regular supervision and support
- You'll be a valued member of the team
- We cover expenses
Existing Volunteers tell us:
"The best thing about volunteering here is that you're part of a team that's full of enthusiasm and the energy to make a difference."
"I've learnt so much in the year I've been here, experiences that I'll carry with me for years to come."
For more information please contact us